Monday, April 20, 2009

No new projects

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while. I haven't had any new projects to show off.  I am in the middle of about three different knitting projects.  I will be attending National Scrapbook Day on Saturday at Janet's house and I'll take pictures of some of my pages too post.

We had a great weekend at Holcomb Valley Scout Camp this weekend and that should make for some good pages. 

On Sunday, May 3rd, the girls (me, Wendy, Cecilia, Jana and Ashley) will be having another one of our monthly all day scraps.  Wendy and I have some craft projects to work on as well.  It's time to get a head start on Christmas projects.  I also bought a couple of handbag sewing patterns. The Viking has been getting some use these last few months.

Some suggestions for Christmas this year:
  • home-made knitted slippers
  • mini photo albums
  • post-it note covers
  • hand sewn tote bags with a matching book cover(and book)
  • personalized tote bags from Disneyland (way cool new service provided by Disney)
  • felted ornament

No comments:

Post a Comment