Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New stuff




















Well I haven't posted in a while and I thought I had better. As you can see I've been busy.  Hubby and son went camping this long weekend and I spent the weekend sewing felt covers for tape measures.  The sun with the glasses is my favorite.

In the second photo, our local Gottschalks is going out of business and I bought these mannequins for $40 bucks each. I thought they'd be cool to show off my sweater projects.

As for the heart. Well, Lorna Miser, the creator of Lorna's Lace was in my local yarn shop last month autographing her new knit book.  She also taught a class using a pattern from one of her books. The heart is a knitted sachet. It is filled with lovely home grown lavender that another knit customer brought in.

Well off to knit, I'm working on a blanket buddy for a co-worker right now.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Baby. Good to see something that doesn't involve hatchlings :)

    ReplyDelete