Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week One Game

Okay, I think I have most of it done.

Part I-what I brought to camp

  1. Chocolate!
  2. Coffee
  3. Cauldron
  4. Cloak-invisibility
  5. Cheeky-my pet rat
  6. Camera
  7. Common spells book-to use on other campers
  8. Cards 
  9. Chess set-the wizard kind
  10. Chocolate! again, can't have too much

Part II WINGO

W-1 Winifred Wartbobble lives within 35 miles of me Covina-Corona
W-2 Wisteria Lovegood is in Ravenclaw
W-3 
W-4 Bevin Rae has done this swap before
W-5 Andromeda Finch-Fletchley spins her own yard

I-1  Hermione Bagnold has played Quiddich
I-2  Cassandra Grubblyplank has two siblings
I-3 Rowena Dragonsinger has been to Lexingtion KY castle
I-4 Bridget the Bloodthirsty has the same birth month as me, June
I-5 Antonio Dela Weasley is in Hufflepuff

N-1 Madame Ferula McGonogall likes chocolate and Starbucks like me
N-2 Salamnder Grindelwald is new to HSKS
N-3 
N-4 Winnifred Horswaggle plays the guitar
N-5 Violet LeVeek has taken the train from Sacramento to LA

G-1 Quietus Snape is in Slytherin
G-2 Lavendar Ollivander has more items in her queue then me (29)
G-3 Fleur Sweeting makes stitch markers
G-4 
G-5 Emma Gordok speaks German

O-1 Helga ze Horrid is from another Country-Denmark
O-2 Emma Widgeworthy dies her own yarn
O-3 Wisteria Lovegood collects Disney items
O-4 Phelicia Phoenix is in Gryffindor
O-5

Part III

My spoilee is Emma Widgeworthy. She makes her own designs and does some AWESOME fair isle knitting that I would be too intimidated to even try. My favorite is her Fleur tote.

My spoiler is Thistle Lovegood and she loves anything with mint and pretty glass jars. She doesn't have any projects posted so I can't make any comments at this time (I think her computer recently crashed)


2 comments:

  1. yes, my desk top has hit the skids, so far it is not the graphics card on order is a power supply and mother board.

    it is not either of those two items, i am going to cry.

    ReplyDelete